Saturday, March 19, 2011

Claddagh Rings + Carroll's

We went to a pub to eat lunch and went shopping and got our Claddagh rings and walked by the Trinity College and its church. And of course we found some St. Patrick's Day shakes. And went to Carrolls to find green things. Dinner- Irish pizza? Then back to Carroll's. Aka a day of prepping for St. Patrick's DAY and exploring Dublin.
We were getting the St. Patrick's Day FEVER. It was EVERYWHERE!!
Just eating lunch at yet another pub...
Carrolls. They had Carroll's on every street, on every corner. They had everything that you could ever imagine in GREEN inside! We went full out. I think we went into the Carrolls probably twenty five times over our three days in Dublin.
Our favorite part of that day was finding our Claddagh rings. They're the rings the Irish wear to show if their heart is taken or if they're single. I LOVE them! I found the perfect one with some Irish design on the band. It's BEAUTIFUL. I've got it pointing in to my heart, just like it should be. Google the rings, they're great!

No comments:

Post a Comment