Ashley and I outside the Sikh Temple.
(She's my adorable Spring roomie!!)
I wish I had more pictures, but they are on other girls' cameras...

Then we wandered around Southhall. The entire town smelled like India; sometimes good, but mostly unfamiliar (and kinda bad..)
We finally found a little salon where we could get Henna Tattoes! Yay!! (A quick shout-out to my friend Katie J.- I was thinking of you the entire time. I love henna-ing with you, Kjohnst!) I have this awesome henna on the inside of my left forearm and I'm in love with it! Katie J, you would love it. We made friends with the ladies who did it, and they were so cool. They taught us the best ways to make it stay on the longest. I bought a huge tube of the stuff, because it was so cheap. It looks so so cool! Henna=Happiness.
Then we met the rest of BYU London at Giftos to eat genuine Indian food. It was such a neat experience. We had the most incredible service, which is unheard of here in London. I got to eat more na'an and chicken tikka masal, but also had the opportunity to try lots more crazy indian food (I probably wouldn't care to eat those dishes EVER again, but it was quite an experience.)
Professor Dursteler (the program director who plans all of our activities) is the best director ever! Going to get Indian food? Brilliant. Apparently our group has done more than any other London group has ever done before, by far. And then we added in a trip to Northern France and Belgium, four more shows, etc. So basically, he's the BEST! March is going to be the busiest and most exhausting time of my life--bring it on!

No comments:
Post a Comment