Monday, February 28, 2011

SnoGFEST

So Thursday, we went on a field trip for our religion class. We got to go visit the first Methodist church and John Wesley's house, and even the museum it had in its basement. Lucky us!! (So it was terribly uneventful and nothing I would recommend, but whatever!) We had a big bang to the end of our day by going to see "Love Story." It was absolutely the most touching, heart-warming, sweet, tender, and involving musical I have ever seen. Haha, maybe the two main people were totally makin-out on stage at the beginning, but it turned out to be a really deep show, with a sad ending. A total "Notebook" or "A Walk to Remember" type of show, but the music was really good. Their voices were absolutely PERFECT and meshed together like a single voice. AHH!! I want to go again and again and aGAIN!!!
Friday (after finding a view that overlooks the entire city) we went to Camden Market. It was such an incredible market! All of the little Chinese people in their booths were throwing samples at us, and there were incredible clothes and souvenirs for sale. We had burritos that seriously tasted better than any Mexican food I have had back home (other than Aunt Sherry's Guatemalan food...)

Other than that, our last few days have relaxing and perfect! (Still busy, but chill.) We have had Snog like a million times, watched movies, done tons of homework to get ahead since we'll be gone all of March, etc. I love hanging out with the girls here!

Oh, and today I walked by Charles Dicken's house. He wrote his first three books there!


Oh! And we went to Harrod's!!! I got the cutest apron, ever, and I'm so so excited about it! We went to Harrod's once before, but it was too crazy to enjoy it. But while we had been walking through, I had smelled this perfume and fell in love with it, so I wrote the name down. And I couldn't stop thinking about how badly I wanted it. So I researched it online, and discovered it's only sold at Harrod's and cannot be found online, anywhere! So when we went back, I found it, and it was even better than I had remembered. MMMMMMM. :) Yep, I couldn't resist.

No comments:

Post a Comment