(I know I look bald in this picture, but I promise it's only because my hair was in a bun...)
While we were stopped, there was this little man who was running around and exercising like a maniac. He was jumping over rubbish cans while doing a spread eagle, doing push-ups, lunges, stretches, sprints, jogs, karate kicks (and man, they were wild) and everything crazy you could ever imagine. The best part is that he was absolutely EVeRYWHERE while doing it. Seriously though, he was all over the place. After he circled us many times, we finally succumbed and took a picture. Too epic.
Tonight's been a crazy night. Not a big deal or anything, but tomorrow I'm going to PARIS! There's 9 of us going- 5 in a hotel and 4 in a hostel. Of course I'm heading up the hostel crew :) We have big plans for our two days there and I could not be more excited! I think we're even going to meet up with my friend Allison Brown who is on a study abroad over there, and go with her to a Stake Young Single Adult crepe party Friday night. Free crepes and french boys? I don't mind if I do! Haha just kidding Mom, I'm not going to french a Frenchie, even though you Austrianed an Austrian. (insert a huge, teasing smile and a big hug right now!)
Well, it's 11 at night right now and we leave for Paris at 3 am, so I better go! Bon Voyage!
Well, it's 11 at night right now and we leave for Paris at 3 am, so I better go! Bon Voyage!
No comments:
Post a Comment