Sunday, January 16, 2011

2 PM Church

Well this is now the second time I have joined a ward that meets at two PM. Insanity. Fast Sundays will be interesting, that's for sure. Not only must I wait til five, but then I get to wait until after my twenty minute walk to the train station and an hour long train ride back to the BYU London Center. Haha life could be worse. At least my primary children are freaking adorable. I team teach the junior primary, and this week it was seven little girls. They're all about the same age as my nieces and nephews so I absolutely love it. And of course I'm also the primary pianist. Mom, your dreams have now been fulfilled! The kids were all pushing the boundaries today to see what thy could get away with so they were really naughty. It was so hard not to laugh and just give them big hugs because they were so stinking cute, even when they were stinkers. Oh, and I found out that Jared Bethers served in my stake just this last transfer, so amall world!

After returning home, we ate the extras from the dinner that we missed while we were at church, then headed straight here to the pub to skype. Funny that I find a pub on Sunday Perfectly acceptable. Haha love it. There's a football game going on so the crowds are crazy. [So before leaving for London, Liz and I decided we needed to take at least one picture a day. Liz and I realized as we were leaving for the pub that we match. Since there was nothing more eventful to include today, we took a picture of our matchiness...]
 


I'm so excited for this next week! Tuesday we're going to Wicked as a study abroad group and it will be amazing. Then Thursday morning we leave for a three day road trip up North to York, Liverpool, Ambleside and Preston. And they announced this last week that we're going to Northern France on a roadtrip as a group, too! I will be so travelled and cultured when I get home! Well, I better be off; I have plenty of homework to do!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE US AND HOW WE MATCH ALL THE TIME!!! Love you, Baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm you two are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete