And after our 6-hour church expedition...... Kitchen Duty! Haha, the best task in the world. I don't really want to talk about it..... We had another interesting McDonalds encounter today when we went to Blog. I think I need to start making a tally-board of all the creeps who try to talk to us while we use McDonald's wifi. Seriously! So funny!
Sunday, January 23, 2011
The Backpacking Begins NOW
My primary children were amazing this morning! They are all so cute and silly and adorable; I have the best primary class in all of London. I wish I could spell or even correctly pronounce their names, but you would all love them! Today, we had six little black girls (probably all from Ghana or nearby countries) in our class and we learned about why we came to earth etc. And it was so cute watching them learn "Hold to the Rod" in British sign language!
And after our 6-hour church expedition...... Kitchen Duty! Haha, the best task in the world. I don't really want to talk about it..... We had another interesting McDonalds encounter today when we went to Blog. I think I need to start making a tally-board of all the creeps who try to talk to us while we use McDonald's wifi. Seriously! So funny!
The highlight of the day was getting Liz and Ramzi and spreading our gigantic map on the floor of our classroom. From there, we started plastering post-its all on every city in the map we have ever wanted to visit. Since we're going backpacking together for 10-12 days after the completion of finals, we think we can hit a lot of our post-it destinations! After some serious thought and weeding, we limited our list to include Germany, Austria, Luxembourg, Holland, Switzerland, Italy, Greece, and I think I'm missing another country, but I can't remember right now. Basically, we're living a freaking DREAM! We're going to talk to a travel agent later this week to see how possible all of it is, and I can't wait!! Once in a lifetime opportunity, I'm knocking. Please let me in!!!
And after our 6-hour church expedition...... Kitchen Duty! Haha, the best task in the world. I don't really want to talk about it..... We had another interesting McDonalds encounter today when we went to Blog. I think I need to start making a tally-board of all the creeps who try to talk to us while we use McDonald's wifi. Seriously! So funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment