Thursday, January 27, 2011

Legally Blonde!



Today, I got to walk home from our religion class through Hyde Park and it was absolutely stunning. Bitter cold, yes, but beautiful. I love walking through the park, and it's such a refreshing contrast to the city streets.
Gorgeous day, gorgeous park, gorgeous non-black coat!
We were supposed to go to the opera tonight, something about a Barber of Seville (please excuse my ignorance of opera terms and spelling) but unfortunately there was a mix-up and our tickets were for the previous night. I was excited to try out a real opera, so it was a let-down, but it's fine. A few of us made up for it by going to shows of our own.
Liz, Paige, Annie and I decided to go see Legally Blonde. Incredible!!! "Oh My Gosh (edited by Carly) Oh My Gosh, you guys!...." Cutest songs, incredible dancing, flawless choreography, great characters, excellent acting, stellar voices, and a much needed chick flick! It followed the movie so well, and I loved it! Unfortunately, the guy they picked for Emmett had a high and squeeky speaking voice, so we weren't able to think he was super hot, but still. Loved it! Check out the music on Itunes--you will love it too.

1 comment:

  1. I saw Legally Blonde on Broadway in New York City! Such a fun and cute show. I'm so glad you are having so much fun!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete