Tuesday, January 18, 2011

WICKED



So Kaylee, Liz and I went to the very first Hard Rock Cafe this morning. Liz got her future niece the cutest little onesie! She'll be a cute auntie! It wasn't open for the day yet, but we could peek in from the outside. And it was SUNNY today! It felt so unusual to squint during the day; I almost didn't know what to do with myself. After this realization, I started looking at pictures of myself, and I'm already getting pale!!! Gasp!! Oh no! What is happening to me??!



But the highlight of the day was .... drumroll .... WiCKED!!! We went to see Wicket at the Apollo Victoria Theatre and it was incredible! I have seen it once before in LA on concert choir tour in high school, but wasn't super impressed that time. This time, however, gave me the chills for two straight hours! I loved it and now understand why it is such a huge phenomena! We were all trying to refrain from singing aloud on the tube during our ride home.


1 comment:

  1. Looks like youu are having so much fun! I am INSANELY jealous!

    ReplyDelete