But anyways, here's some pictures! Enjoy!
Kylie, these are British Arizonas. I thought of you and had to take this picture.
Here's my classic Telephone booth picture! This is in Bath.
Here I am at Stonehenge
My friends and I are goofy!
This is at the Assembly Hall in Bath where they filmed Pride and Prejudice
My new friend Katie and I are pretending to dance.
My ward-mate Paige and I are throwing our two-cents in the well at the Roman Baths and making wishes!
Brady, I saw this Oxford Hoodie and had to take a picture in honor of you
It was raining and we forgot our umbrellas.... luckily we had our scarfs!
Here's my Bunkmate Sharon and I in front of Big Ben. She's normally 6'0, but she let me be taller than her in this picture
I could almost touch these guards walking from Buckingham palace!
Eating at Nandos
Here's the Imperial Arch
Two of these cute girls are in my Primary class! It was so cute, as soon as the lesson was over, three little black girls with the customary little braids ran over and started braiding my hair! I LOVE them already!
Here's our whole group
We went to Chicago! Fabulous
Mom, the hat looks Dang good!






SHOUT-OUT!
ReplyDeletei love it. so glad you still remember me! love and miss you.
you look so pretty! love you!
I am so glad you posted some pictures. I love them all. Your group looks huge and so fun! You are just beaming in all of these. I hope you will go back to all of these places with me someday because you know my hubby never will! :) love ya and loved reading the updates. Hopefully we can figure out skype so we can chat this sunday!!
ReplyDelete