Monday, January 24, 2011

V & A

I had my first venture to the Victoria & Albert museum today! It's easily my favorite of all London museums so far. We actually went there to have class which was neat; we met our professor in the room with all of the sculptures of naked people. Too funny! The museum has its own entrance from inside the tube station-how cool is that?!

Cool moments of the day:
-As I was walking out of a Panini shop for a quick lunch, the man who made my panini stopped me and told me that I have very lovely eyes. It made me so incredibly happy for the rest of the day. I have never met such a nice stranger in my whole life.
-A lady asked me for directions. This means that some lady mistook me for a local!! Go Carl.
-I am on kitchen crew. Four hours of washing dishes. Enough said. If I tell myself I love it, it will rock. I just have to keep reminding myself of that.......
-We had a cinema night and watched Sense and Sensibility in the classroom while we did homework. It was tender. Seriously, all of us girls were dying. It's not a good idea for us to watch chick-flicks/love-films while we're here, because it makes us all lonely!
-I got an email from my friend Brandon that I have been wanting WAAAAY bad!

But I'm still here in the classroom having a study party with my bunkmate Sharon, so I better run and be productive. We've got a big day ahead of us tomorrow! The picture makes it pretty evident that I'm working hard and playing hard--I'm exhausted and haggard, but man, the smile will never fade!



1 comment: